Unless you’ve been hiding out under a rock recently, then you would have most likely heard about the crazy-good health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Below we will list the benefits of apple cider vinegar. It’s filled with raw enzymes and beneficial bacteria from the fermentation process it goes through during its creation. Some of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar are lowering cholesterol, relieving acid re-flux and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Below you’ll find the top 10 health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
- Keep a healthy pH balance in the body for proper digestion and function. Homeostasis or proper equilibrium is what the body is constantly working on to keep everything just right, ACV helps allow the body to do this. This process takes most of its energy during digestion and other processes in the body.
- Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, ACV can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in the body, which is great for those with Type Two Diabetes.
- Apple cider vinegar can increase the good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- ACV works to detoxify your liver for better overall health and bodily functions. Also, it helps build a healthy lymphatic system that nurtures proper circulation of lymph. This is the body’s garbage disposal.
- Belly fat is reduced with regular consumption of unfiltered apple cider vinegar. If you have extra pounds around your midsection, then ACV can be a solution. Scientific documentation clearly shows that consuming apple cider vinegar can help satisfy your hunger cravings. This can keep your appetite in check, which can help reduce weight.
- Protecting you from harmful bacteria, apple cider vinegar helps reduce pathogens like E. Coli and other dangerous foreign entities to the body. In fact, the main ingredient in ACV is something called Acetic Acid which shows to prevent and stop bad bacteria from spreading in your system.
- Apple cider vinegar can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and lower the odds with its anti-cancer properties. While keeping other cancers at bay, apple cider vinegar assists in shrinking tumors.
- ACV can help prevent your bones from becoming brittle. Did you know that 25% of women are diagnosed with osteoporosis every year? Don’t be a statistic. Apple cider vinegar does this by strengthening your skeletal system and allowing your body to properly absorb needed calcium.
- It canprevent premature aging with its powerful antioxidant abilities. In fact, apple cider vinegar will slow the aging process and make you feel younger. This miracle of youth is played out largely by ACV maintaining your pH balance so everything operates with less friction.
- Free radicals are pushed away since apple cider vinegar actually harvests them and keeps oxidation stress and damage from taking out important tissues and cell membranes. Unruly free radicals can land you all sorts of problems like arthritis, immune diseases, and even emphysema. ACV helps keep the correct amount of these free radicals to allow health to come to you and stay.
My husband and I feel the root cider is a real boost for the immune system… and overall good health. Thanks for a great product and customer service. Easy ordering and prompt delivery. The “buy 3 get 1 free” is a great deal. ~Elizabeth
Get raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with Mother Earth’s Root Cider. Certified organic, 100% vegan, completely raw root cider created by hand in small batches at Barrier Island Organics. Made and distributed in the USA never using powders and always the best and freshest ingredients – this apple cider vinegar drink used as an ACV daily tonic, will help you on your quickest path to health and recovery. Now featuring, Maple Sweetened Root Cider with only 1 gram of sugar and no use of honey to create a wonderful sweeter 100% vegan apple cider root tonic.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar is drinking it daily.
Apple Cider Vinegar is clearly among the most healthy things you can drink daily to support your body and will help with your overall health and longevity. Keep in mind that there are no magic pills or silver bullets when it comes to your health, but apple cider vinegar can help you get there faster. Of course, exercise and diet are still the most important factors in your health and starting a fitness regimen and watching what you eat, especially staying away from sugar and processed foods will definitely help. The effort is worth it and its important to use ACV as a daily tonic to get you your health in check and keep it there for a lifetime.
Give your health a kick start it deserves with Mother Earth’s Root Cider at barrierislandorganics.com
The REAL Reason Why Apple Cider Vinegar Works
There is a myth that apple vinegar has a lot of nutrients. Apple Cider Vinegar doesn’t have much vitamin A, C, or minerals, if any. Apple cider vinegar DOES have acetic acid which is its key ingredient.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Health
There are many different types of vinegar. The one I recommend is the raw, organic, unpasteurized version. This kind of ACV still has residue of some fiber pectin, bacteria, and yeast. The fact that the apple cider vinegar is raw means that it’s rich in enzymes. This can actually help aid digestion.
Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate Meal in Subjects With Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes
Compared with placebo, vinegar ingestion raised whole-body insulin sensitivity during the 60-min postmeal interval in insulin-resistant subjects
Vinegar: Medicinal Uses and Antiglycemic Effect
Based on the writings of US medical practitioners dating to the late 18th century, many ailments, from dropsy to poison ivy, croup, and stomachache, were treated with vinegar, and, before the production and marketing of hypoglycemic agents, vinegar “teas” were commonly consumed by diabetics to help manage their chronic aliment.
Vinegar Consumption Increases Insulin-Stimulated Glucose Uptake by the Forearm Muscle in Humans with Type 2 Diabetes
Vinegar has been shown to have a glucose-lowering effect in patients with glucose abnormalities.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits and Uses
Hippocrates used vinegar to manage wounds, while medical practitioners in the 1700s used it to treat everything from poison ivy and croup to stomach aches. Vinegar was even used to treat diabetes.
The Strange But Incredible Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss, Immunity & More
It is possible that cider vinegar acts in much the same way as does the common diabetic drug metformin – without the unwanted side effects and increased risk for other diseases.
40+ Amazing Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar For Health, Home and Garden
Learn the many amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar for treating acne, for weight loss, for colds, and others. Learn how to make various recipes with apple cider vinegar to help improve your health, clean your house, and use in the garden.